clewis

Local time
6:53 PM
Hello All:

I joined this forum because I'm looking to purchase my first motorized bike. I'm in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We have just one company I know of that does the conversion and his prices are ridiculously high.

Nice to meet you all,

Lee

Welcome to our little group. You will find these are ridiculously easy to install yourself. You need to know two things. Lefty loosey, righty tighty. Got it? You are now qualified to install a gasoline engine to a bicycle.
Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!

Hi Lee. Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}
Here's a great post link to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

hi lee, welcome to MBc! good luck in choosing one that you like..happy motoring!

Thank you. My biggest challenge right now, besides finding a motorized bike to buy, is navigating this site!

Lee

Welcome to MBc. The Kahuna is right about the qualifications, but a little ingenuity, and a lot of luck will help.

Back