darwin

Local time
11:18 AM
Hey everyone Im in the denver area and just ordered a honda gx50 kit friction drive from an online retailer and am looking foward to putting it together. Im putting it on a mongoose comfort bike with aluminum frame, I already owned the bike so the motors going on it till it falls apart lol. Ive learned alot here and look foward to interacting with yall.

Doubts?

I already ordered the friction drive kit but after finding this place [after ordering] Im not sure I made the best decision......its a good kit and the motor Im sure of so im thinking later if I want to go to belt or chain later Ill only need a few parts to make it go.........thinking.

hi darwin; ride what you got. get some time and experience. your motor will last a long time. some of these guys are tootin their own horn. next winter is time enough to think about whats best.

That is the Staton and should be a good ride. By the time the snow files, you will have more than 1.
Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!

darwin, My name is Dennis I post as Fleet mech, I to live in Denver and just built my first mb about 3weeks ago and can't get my 16yr old to let my ride it. Anything I can do to help let me know.

Back