They were built 94-04. Don't know if yours is #17 out of all of them or just that year. It's too bad the builder is no longer active. He was before my time on the forum.

What part is it you need, the friction roller? Someone should be able to help you figure it out.

Attachments

• 20190701_181543.jpg
    20190701_181543.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 191
They were built 94-04. Don't know if yours is #17 out of all of them or just that year. It's too bad the builder is no longer active. He was before my time on the forum.

What part is it you need, the friction roller? Someone should be able to help you figure it out.
Thank you!! I wish he was atou do too... yes the friction roller. Everything else is in great shape!
Whoa! Thanks a bunch!!

Attachments

• 20190701_181543.jpg
    20190701_181543.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 185
My husband is thinking about using a skateboard wheel? Lol
I run a skate wheel on my bikebug fric drive . I honed it out and pressed it onto the original hub. Works good and is slightly larger and the bike goes a bit faster. But neoprene slips in the rain so it's a fair weather friend.

I run a skate wheel on my bikebug fric drive . I honed it out and pressed it onto the original hub. Works good and is slightly larger and the bike goes a bit faster. But neoprene slips in the rain so it's a fair weather friend.
Thanks! What size wheel did you use?

Back