H3LLRIDE

Local time
1:40 AM
Well i have know idea how i got here last i remember i was looking at HR puff and stuff on Youtube and my head hit the keyboard And i awoke to this lovely thing we all call forums .Then someone pushed me up front and said state your name and why your here :

Well my names H3LLRIDE I'am from California ,Welder /Fabricator .............never built a bicycle frame put a motor on it and rode it , but i have welded a few Drift trikes put motors on them and red lined my fun meter ...................starts to sweat........................and IM glad to be here !!!!! steps back

Attachments

• giant big wheel.jpg
    giant big wheel.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 20180403_165546.jpg
    20180403_165546.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 144
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 178
Welcome to the Darkside! Your now officially a .01%er. Nice 3 wheelers, you should excel at building a nice MAB.

Not so much the donuts ,dont get me wrong donuts are fun on the grass or concrete ,its the drift thats the best IF you can throttle properly thru the corners ,most people that ride it have know idea what I'am trying to tell them ,for maximum fun........least for me .
1 . I tell first time riders either your on the throttle............ or appling brakes YOU CANT DO BOTH its too hard on the clutch....But yeah its a blast for sure its a BIG BIG WHEEL for US ADULTS.🤨

Back