Newbies stay away from bikeberry

I was fooled too.Its actually the pic on my profile. And as a matter of fact, One of those positive reviews was mine. 7 days in and it perished due to a manufacturing mistake; Right where the seal sits. Went thru hurdle after hurdle. Had enough and just took the loss. Bikeberry is all smoke and mirrors. This is also my fault for not doing the research. Live, Learn, Ride.

I was fooled too.Its actually the pic on my profile. And as a matter of fact, One of those positive reviews was mine. 7 days in and it perished due to a manufacturing mistake; Right where the seal sits. Went thru hurdle after hurdle. Had enough and just took the loss. Bikeberry is all smoke and mirrors. This is also my fault for not doing the research. Live, Learn, Ride.
Yep that's how they make their money. Wrongful marketing, deceiving product details, and cheapest parts they can mark up and glorify. They more word gets around that they are a scam, the less money they will make and the less people they will trick

Every time I hear the word Bikeberry, the hair stands up on the back of my neck, my get screwed ordeal with them is the worst situation I've ever had with any merchant, I remember my Hyper build, Damien1307 tried to sell me on their mags I would chip me some wheels out of stone like a caveman before I'd buy anything from those scandals. After buying a set of Gemini wheels for my gas frame bike, I don't see me using anything other than the Gemini wheel, well I use the Grubee as well. But got to get to my problem or concerns in the Mod section.

Damien1307 tried to sell me on their mags
Only because the Mags are actually made by "Star" who have been also making car, truck and motorcycle mag wheels for decades and are generally a pretty decent mag wheel for the money...BB just happens to have the best price on them and include the 36 tooth sprocket as well as the disk brake calipers and disks with them which other distributors usually do not...lol.

Only because the Mags are actually made by "Star" who have been also making car, truck and motorcycle mag wheels for decades and are generally a pretty decent mag wheel for the money...BB just happens to have the best price on them and include the 36 tooth sprocket as well as the disk brake calipers and disks with them which other distributors usually do not...lol.
Yes, it was a good deal and I'm sure it is a decent wheel, it's the fact that Bikeberry was the seller, they could throw in a 7 day cruise to the Bahamas and I still wouldn't buy from those crooks, if they did you would get to the Port and find out it was on a Jonboat.

if they did you would get to the Port and find out it was on a Jonboat.
Here ya go...lol...Bon Voyage, courtesy of Bikeberry...lol...lol.

Have bought many parts from bikeberry over a period of 3 years and none of thoes parts are on my bike today. IF YOUR NEW TO GAS BIKES. Do not buy parts from Bikeberry. Their description always tell you that the part adds performance or low end power. ITS ALL A LIE. Even their reviews are lies. They will only post positive reviews. I know cause i have givin about 8 bad reviews and none are ever posted. So do not think the part you are buyin has a 4.5 star rating cause its bulls**t. Everything i have bought ( except the mag rims) was all junk. Did nothing for my motor and in some cases made it run worse. These are some of the parts i purchased and the ones that are a ripoff. Nt velocity stack junk, delux expansion chamber junk, bananna pipe junk, Heavy Duty 12g spoke rims junk. Exhaust x port junk. So on and so forth. You wanna buy something from bikeberry and return it. Good luck they will reply to your emails only to take up your time till your frustrated and say screw it ill keep the items. My last purchase was the delux expansion chamber this is the ad and picture that showed the exhaust. When i recieved the exhaust it was not the one in the picture. This is the one they sent me. I told customerservice about not getting the exhaust i ordered. They said it was the same the pics are just from diif angles. Now im stuck with this junk china pipe. Gonna throw it on my lawnmower now. Lmao. What do you think? Dont buy from them EVER.View attachment 183542View attachment 183543
Where is a good reputable place to purchase heavy duty front and rear wheels from? Or better yet, where is a good motorized bicycle parts dealer to deal with online? Engines, wheels, accessories etc.

Back