Newbies stay away from bikeberry

I would love to see the insides on that engine after some use and abuse,. Those little engine sure seem to be solid, I put one on the Auto-Mini back in 12/19-01/20 that is still running today.
In about 5 months when I get both of my Whizzers back up and running, putting that 2 stroke on my Ride is next up and I will detail the build. Thanks for chiming in.

In about 5 months when I get both of my Whizzers back up and running, putting that 2 stroke on my Ride is next up and I will detail the build. Thanks for chiming in.
I thought you were already using that engine. The guy that has the Auto-Mini now had me put a new coil a couple years ago, that was it, still runs good.

They're a little pricy, but I've never had a problem with BikeBerry or their parts.
You have to be careful what you buy from them.
Things like the standard chain tensioner is terrible. Mine was twisted a bit, and the steel was so hard I couldn't flatten it, or drill a hole in it.
I bought my first motor kit there. Damn motor vibrated so much I couldn't keep my mirror adjusted.

Adjusting mirrors is a battle you can't really win, even on a standard push bike.
I just got a pair of leeeettle tiny mirrors for the Hufferrari, mounted them so they're below the handlebar, first look says they should be ok there, but I haven't tested them on the street yet.
My speedometer is cranked down about as tight as it's going to get and still drops a bit when I hit a big bump.....

Adjusting mirrors is a battle you can't really win, even on a standard push bike.
Yes You Can win that battle...lol...I WON that battle, although I only use the one mirror on the left from the pair provided...I bought the pair for $11.99 though they are presently out of stock.

How I won the battle was pretty simple really...I threw out the cheesy plastic handlebar mount and then made my own mount using ordinary plumbers straping to wrap around the handlebar with very thin rubber underneath it by doubling it and then leave the larger holes protruding outward to put the threaded end of the mirror bar through it with a nut on one side all the way up to the end of the mirrors bar that is toward the mirror end and then the protruding end of the other end on the bottom end...

I then simply tightened the bottom one with a 10mm wrench till tight and then used my other 10mm wrench and tightened them against each other.

It's been on for two and a half years now and has not needed any retightening whatsoever...Since I have virtually no vibration by how my motor and chain drive mounted I can see clearly in my mirror what is behind me and the mirror itself on its pivot head is on so firm, it just doesn't move.

I previously had more expensive mirrors that always needed adjustment, These El Cheapo's I now have are a Godsend.

My speedometer is cranked down about as tight as it's going to get and still drops a bit when I hit a big bump.....
Your Speedo is probably one of those big heavyweight analog ones I am guessing.
The speedometer I am using is a digital one that is mounted using zip ties right smack dab in the middle on the handlebars on the handlebar mounting itself...It also does not budge.

These are not the clearest pics I have ever taken,...lol...but gives ya enough to see how I did it.

DSCN0314.JPG

DSCN0315.JPG

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
HERE IS PROOF BIKE BERRY IS A SCAM. THEY CLAIM THAT THEIR FLYING HORSE 38MM STROKE IS 5-6 HP WITH NO AFTERMARKET PARTS. MINIRELLI HYBRID IS 6HP. THESE GUYS ARE FULL OF CRAP. THIS BBR ENGINE IS ONLY 1.5HP. DONT BUY FROM BIKE
BERRY. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY

Screenshot_20221207-144009_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221207-143838_Chrome.jpg

Back