newest build -chopper

20 inch front tire, 24 inch rear. works well . i can take off from dead stop. let me know what u guys think.

100_3354.jpg

100_3359.jpg

100_3364.jpg

100_3360.jpg

looks good! I would have kept the 26 in the front and raked it out, but thats just me, haha...

That is so cool. You will get some looks with that. I love the seat, and the front end is perfect. Have fun, Dave

thanks for the comments guys. i thought it was a worthy build! keepin in mind some ppl on this site build some AMAZING Mb's. i think i did ok though keepin a pretty small budget. thanks again guys.

you did a good job yimmie. dont be discouraged by a little criticism. every build has some, but what is most important, is what you want/like.

Keep it up!

Looks great. You have captured the look (& most likely the feel) of the Muscle Bikes from the 1970's, (Stingrays & Crates etc....) in a grown up size!!

I like it!!

Wheelie on !!!!!!!

friggin beautiful! I love the color scheme. Just FYI you may be able to take off from a dead stop, but your clutch pads will wear out quick if you do that. I know because I used to myself and then I had to replace the clutch pad buttons. It's not fun working with asbestos!

thanks for the comments. i was goin for the adult muscle bike look. as for the clutch i will keep that in mind. i was unaware of any issues like that. the mb my friends daughter races has worked well like that so far. his daughter , him and i alike pretty much have been beatin the sh**t out of her mb, and to this day i know i could hop on and take right off. I will definatley be keepin an eye on it though.

Back