Newest Phantom 85 Information

Mine are also off... but I can get the head on/off with little trouble... and it appears to come down pretty flush at the bottom. I'm guessing I can't complain at this point.

I would defintiely be showing those pictures to bicycle engines. That's pretty severe.
I got in contact with them yesterday and I should hear from them today about what they're going to do. I just sent them those 4 pictures. I hope they send me a whole new engine.

I got in contact with them yesterday and I should hear from them today about what they're going to do. I just sent them those 4 pictures. I hope they send me a whole new engine.
Those photos will make them rethink whether they want to offer that engine for sale.

Those photos will make them rethink whether they want to offer that engine for sale.
I bet they were thinking that when everyone who bought the gen 1's and 2's needed a new engine, lol. I can't imagine they're making profit on these things.

I think the issues they are having now with the cases are because they changed the bottom ends for the 12mm rod. They solved one problem and got another in the process.

I bet they were thinking that when everyone who bought the gen 1's and 2's needed a new engine, lol. I can't imagine they're making profit on these things.
I think the issues they are having now with the cases are because they changed the bottom ends for the 12mm rod. They solved one problem and got another in the process.
I will eventually post more stuff publicly on the forums once I see and hear bicycle-engines.com response to my email to them to see how they will handle this plague of problems I have had and are still ongoing with this new motor that is still under a 6 month warranty that I am only about a month into thus far...lol.

Stay tuned for coming attractions...lol.

I will eventually post more stuff publicly on the forums once I see and hear bicycle-engines.com response to my email to them to see how they will handle this plague of problems I have had and are still ongoing with this new motor that is still under a 6 month warranty that I am only about a month into thus far...lol.

Stay tuned for coming attractions...lol.
We should be careful, between the two of us we might bankrupt them. :ROFLMAO:

Back