Newest Phantom 85 Information

aka 1970's Mopar Pea Green that they put on the Dart and Duster. :sick:
Baby Diaper Green...lol.

Mopar_paint_FJ5_green.jpg

Baby Diaper Yellow...lol.

Mopar_paint_GY3_yellow.jpg

Do y'all think retarding the timing would help with 4 stroking like la.hover bikes says it seems to have leveled his out some but personally 4 stroking erks the hell out of me

Do y'all think retarding the timing would help with 4 stroking like la.hover bikes says it seems to have leveled his out some but personally 4 stroking erks the hell out of me
Altering that Phantom in any way will void your warranty as written...I'm finding that with my Phantom, there is absolutely no way I would ever use it's full potential whatsoever...It is the fastest and torquiest production motor right out of the box if you put it together correctly to begin with...The more you mess with it, the more problems you are going to have, especially for those who do not have a decent mechanical knowledge and background to begin with...These are really not for a novice builder who keeps wanting to reinvent the wheel without any of the proper knowledge to do things like this with.

like la.hover bikes says
This guy is NO novice builder but is quite expert who is talking to experts who know what they are doing when he is working with Phantom motors.

Im not putting you down as you say...Im just telling you like it is and your not hearing or listening...Changing that crank was a prime example.

Y'all said you didn't know if it would be better or not so I tried it out it isn't how am I not listening I wasn't given a definite answer

Back