Newest Phantom 85 Information

They go on "sale" every holiday it seems.
If one would even call All Hallows Eve a "holiday"...lol...Thats the only time of the year I close my driveway gates and lock them.

I don't want the "little darling Cherubs" to get the idea that I'm giving all MY chocolate away...lol.

It's "MY PRECIOUS"...lol...lol.

If one would even call All Hallows Eve a "holiday"...lol...Thats the only time of the year I close my driveway gates and lock them.

I don't want the "little darling Cherubs" to get the idea that I'm giving all MY chocolate away...lol.

It's "MY PRECIOUS"...lol...lol.

i knew i seen you from somewhere

The oil seals anyone ? For the crank
I am still on my original units. The ones I removed when I first rebuilt it and re-installed them. Basically, I did what they tell you not to do lol. Not sure what you are doing to them that is making them fail, but it might be a good idea to figure that out first.

My crank isn't true it's still the stock one though I haven't tried to put the one I balanced In

The oil seals anyone ? For the crank
You mean the seals you would have just replaced due to the fact that you just finished re-doing and balancing your crank rod and just put it all back together type seals???

EDIT...Guess that wasn't the crank then, you posted that just a second before I did...lol.

Back