Newest Phantom 85 Information

Have y'all got v3 pre ordered yet I'm curious of exactly what improvement has been made to the cylinder

I think this applies as the newest Phantom 85 information...

PS: I would not recommend you run the engine so hard 1st ride... that's just my own opinion however... I really do BABY my motors...

Also of note... NO MENTION of the different piston... >fail<

OK guys, not much new to add except that this P-85 is running really strong and has been quite reliable...I am very happily stunned...lol.

Mine is the V-2 so I am thinking the V-3 really should have all the bugs worked out of it now.

OK guys, not much new to add except that this P-85 is running really strong and has been quite reliable...I am very happily stunned...lol.

Mine is the V-2 so I am thinking the V-3 really should have all the bugs worked out of it now.
Impossible. According to the internet, the V2 is trash. That means it's true

My only wish?...I wish it was quiet like a little Honda...lol...Mine sounds like a motorcycle beastie...lol...I know that most people would love that sound on their MB's, but I'm older now and for me I like things more quiet now...lol.

Ps...Still getting quite a few compliments on it when I went to Walgreens today...People still trying to get me to build them one...NOT...lol.
Most average people would maim or kill themselves with one of these things, they would abuse the power they get with one of these P-85s...Got to give it the due respect that kinda power on a bicyle demands.

Back