Newest project- Staton 43 cc chain drive (and hiding a rack-mount)

Current speed monitoring is NOT radar, actual technology is a triggered LASER beam

From recent discussions w/ C-o-P & close personal observations of speed traps, by the time you see him/it/law. Already have a picture of vehicle & recorded speed. Occurs in less than a second!
Deputy w/ FAST trigger finger can take >6 pictures of violators per SECOND!
60mph=88 feet/second which means individual pictures & respective speed of each vehicle EVEN in a fast moving BUMPER-BUMPER traffic. Doubt any cyclists have ability to start/stop an illegally operating engine vs electric motor @ 3x/sec
SNPD/edtd; * fine sense of satisfaction every time a cop goes PAST you*.
Just be carefull that's all i'm saying......from my experience cops are like sharks...it's the one u don't see that gets you. :)
The ONLY advantage in court may be `Your HONOR, I was pedalling, a still picture does not indicate that!'
* I was pedalling southbound on Interstate 88/ NYS 7/Brandywine Towpath when Broome Cty Sheriff passed me just as I was pulling off on next exit ! *

I must still decide Stanton vs gebe vs Dimension Edge on a bent trike.

You can use..

You can use the Plastic milk crates. They have a ton of Valence and will allow plenty of air in to cool the motor. Good Cammo too. Just remember to rotate your pedals all the time. A good habit to let people know you are riding a bike. You never know who is watching.. Enjoy the ride..

I like it; two questions:

For an upside down crate, where would you attach it? Something using a hinge on one side of the crate and an eyehook for a small padlock on the other side could potentially keep prying hands off your motor.

How do these small engines handle driving in the rain? I'm sure they're water sealed but if you had a crate mounted, perhaps you could quickly clip on a canvas cover to the top (bottom) of the crate to keep rain off the engine.

Back