Ngk B6hs

2 stroke forum?

I'll show you some of my stuff. Dont get to sensative now come on your sapposed to be a sargent arent you?

Hey I have a question for you. What do you think about your buddy getting over on me?
I think I see the problem now. All your pic's are 4 strokes. This is the 2 stroke forum. IF those are your bikes, why aren't they in your album? A member since Dec. 2010 and couldn't find a camera anywhere? And I have a question for you. WHO got "over on you"? It look's like the Sarge P.M'd you. ( I understand Sarge, Thanks for trying.) I would rather do it in public so all may follow along. Also, The only one getting sensitive is you. All I've ever asked, untill now, is show a source. And all you've ever done is push your opinion as fact and then get angry when questioned about it. BRO, SHOW A SOURCE, PLEASE.

Ngkb6hs

I think what happened to you is that you invested in helio. If you did I really feel sorry for you.
I'd hate to see the BIG RED get a worse end of the stick then I did.
Again, just another attack and so OFF TOPIC I don't even know where to go from here. So, I guess I'll have to be the adult and simply quit responding. Good luck with the anger issues, and goodbye

2 stroke forum

Can we please turn this back into a 2 stroke forum again. I will no longer respond to his personal attacks, So if ANYONE has a 2 stroke question, lets get back to it. OK, OK, Just one more time. The Newbie attack he was talking about is ANOTHER guy that couldn't show a source at the time. Just some un-named guy and some un-named friend of his. So, not an attack, Just asked to prove a source.
NOW, Back to 2 strokes, PLEASE.
Big Red.

Last edited:
I'll just call the situation smuckin stuff. But on the real side she actually started her own thread and alot of nice people showed up Im sure you could find it.
I grew up on bikes dude, all kinds of bikes 2 stroke, minibike, street bikes, super bullet proof XR650R. Thats my favorite one so Im quite experienced. Im not mad you that much ok hahahah
Im gona add more pictures in a few days or so. I try to do what you say and you just run away so I'll see ya.

come on guys...really?
at least big red is acting as the adult in this pre-school room.
bideronit.....an xr650r.....seriously? you call that a REAL motorcycle?

Hey you cant kid me I know your just having fun too.

All I want to know is who is going to become the next king of the baja 1000 because Honda knew I like that bike so much and stoped making it.

Last edited:
Hey you cant kid me I know your just having fun too.

All I want to know is who is going to become the next king of the baja 1000 because Honda knew I like that bike so much and stoped making it.

and i suppose Honda gave you one of these bikes for free so you could run it in the baja 1000 as a factory rider right?
well, there's a good reason that honda quit making that bike.:poop:

Back