Ngk B6hs

champions

Chrysler= garbage=champions

The only time I use them was on some of my outboard motors or a mower.
They spec a champion plug. you are right ... junk. They just wear out fast.

Plugs

Chrysler= garbage=champions

The only time I use them was on some of my outboard motors or a mower.
They spec a champion plug. you are right ... junk. They just wear out fast.

I don't use champion's so I have no first hand experience, but I've never heard anyone "sing the praises" of champion plugs. It sounds like they started early in the practice of making a cheap, wear out fast product so you would be forced to buy more. Do they contract to china? someone should find out.

I used one set of champion plugs in my life and they went into a 400 cubic inch small block chevy that i re-built when i was in high school.,
the engine ran on about 5 cylinders with those champion plugs. I was young and champions were reccomended to me by the guy at the parts store.
After about 5 minutes of running on the champions and getting a total ear thrashing from my dad, i installed a set of a/c plugs. My dad has been a mechanic for 50 plus years and when he told me that champion plugs were junk, i have NEVER bought another champion plug in my life.
Any time i get something that has a champion plug in it, it promptly gets removed and tossed in the garbage can.

Chrysler doesn't equal garbage unless you put the wrong plugs in one.

yes it is

Chrysler's are junk
My 3rd or fourth car at age 16 was my grandmothers 65 barracuda with an inline 6. Champions of course. That was a good car.
I owned a dodge aspen for a few weeks . Never drove it. Bought it for $50 at a construction site from one of the crack head sheet metal workers.
Doubled my money+ and on the way home for the new owner the front end broke and the wheel folded.
Had a lazer turbo. Lucky I extended the warranty. $3000 in repairs eaten by Chrysler.
That was the last one I think. I have bought and sold so many I forget.
I knew a trans guy who made $100000 a year in the 80's fixing nothing but.....
I have worked in their factories doing electrical.
Trust me , ford and G.M. have much better run operations.
Especially the 9 years of Daimler and 3 years of Fiat.
I have seen it first hand in the plants and at the auto shows.
Keep the Champions and their cars.

I'll show you some of my stuff. Dont get to sensative now come on your sapposed to be a sargent arent you?

Hey I have a question for you. What do you think about your buddy getting over on me?
Hey newb, who you talking to? This thread is 10 years old. If that's your bike, get some better brakes before you run 60mph or even 40.
I figured I’d get on here to light somebody’s fire for fun after i got off work 🤣 and if you can see in the pic i use shimano disc brakes which is way better and more dependable than wee little rim pads

Awe those are cute little bikes lol. But can any of yours hit 65 to 70mph?? Mine can and btw i run a ngk b6hs plug!!
LOL in you're dreams ! Don't know why you'd think we would not know better, but we do and sorry to say you are full of s**t, not a good way to start here! With you're setup and gearing the engine HAS to spin over 15k just to hit 65mph never mind 70, And trust your no where near that! Engines with 4x the hp you've got there can't do 70 so you may want to try again and be real this time!

Back