nice 36cc motorized mountain bike for sale

this is a nice 36cc motorized mountain bike . its a differant design than you are used to seeing , i designed this system myself it uses a one piece aluminum motor mount that drives the front sprocket of the bike alowing you to shift gears in the back , ive built a number of these bikes and they are very dependable , no clutch all automatic shifting , easy stopping and going , this would be a great lady's bike , i used a brand new 36cc scooter motor with electric start . E start is not hooked up yet, still making sure i have the wiring correct for the brand new 12 volt 7.5 amp battery . thiis motorized mountain bike has nice rubber twist grip throttle kill switch , click shifters and button for electric start . here is a link to the pictures of this bike , if you click the pictures in the link it will take you to my photo bucket and you will see alote of the bikes ive made pluss some detail pictures on assembling my kit .

or you can co to www.thescooterguy.org to see them . motorized mountain bike complete $300.00 or $350.00 with electrick start hooked up .

Last edited:
Back to my original reply/post...........call or email Sick Bike parts and I'm sure they will sell you the crank/freewheel front end part. Put it on, give it a ride and post some pics.

OBTW, I understand shifting is illegal in California. However, I don't anticipate it being a problem. Not having pedals would be a problem. You can hide shifting.....you can't hide not having pedals.

so very true , i did email him , i think i have to talk with king sales . or my own machinist, I'm envisioning a scooterguy brand front crank . it seem like my next evolutionary next step to my ongoing creation. something simple that allows customer to convert existing crank to freewheel , less expensive that way . we will see , and thanks again for the input i really do appreciate. and your interst in my design

ok by popular demend , a scooterguy option for pedals , one scooter part , and one doohickey from the bone pile , this is just a prototype , but its easy and cheap , you can do it yourself noproblem . i built this one for free , the next one i will spend some money on and make it top notch . nice thing here is . that it gives you lots of options for gearing , you can even change the chain size of the power sprocket . i love options and i also like things that dont cost allote of money.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9dDPOkHrwQ thats a vidio and here are some pics , if you want to make one im me and i will tell you how .

Back