Nice 49cc smoker for $90

Never ordered one of those , but I have dealt with petrolscooter many times they are good if any stuff is missing etc.

Normal price I got one in a gokart and the other version from a pocket bike put on a push bike for what they are they pull really good and have lots of power at hi revs .and apparently might be a lie there is a 70cc advertised .

That's the one on my bike meant to be 4 hp and hit 12000 rev .it fits a 4 stroke mount.and gear box . only problem I found is that it's loud very loud and any muffler that restrict air will make a big difference in power . with a 20inc wheel and a 52t sprocket my One hit 67kmh all day everyday never changes. And I don't need to pedal ever .I had a 54t on it and it would pop wheelie just like a little dirt bike once the power kicked in it will rip a 66cc in half maybe not on top speed but getting there its 3 Times faster my dad on a 49cc for stroke flat out doing like 55kmh I passed him like he wasn't even there lol...The motor its self is so clean ports are big full cranck comes with a hp carby Reeds hp head its all done already form the box ..if someone made one for a bike that isn't to loud you would never need another engine .Just the pull start once a year. Its so nice in Side the finish it's better then my cars internals .

Attachments

• downloadfile.jpg
    downloadfile.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 208
Its still doing metal work after the frame broke in half .to many monos and jumps .

Attachments

• DSC_0117.JPG
    DSC_0117.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC_0118.JPG
    DSC_0118.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 226
  • DSC_0119.JPG
    DSC_0119.JPG
    243.4 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC_0120.JPG
    DSC_0120.JPG
    193 KB · Views: 201
Yes same bike in my profile pic but that was years ago and 66cc engine .and the pocket bike engine now I like no love it. now so much fun so much power so what its not the same top speed I get there so fast I s**t my self lol and the head / heat sink I made at work look heaps better and bigger alloy too .

Racing lol

Attachments

• DSC_0121.JPG
    DSC_0121.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC_0122.JPG
    DSC_0122.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC_0123.JPG
    DSC_0123.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 230
  • DSC_0124.JPG
    DSC_0124.JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 213
Must check YouTube same motor on a push bike with 3 speed gears 80kmh + or 50mph +..then there's 8hp 10hp if you got money 15hp all can come water cooled

That's the one on my bike meant to be 4 hp and hit 12000 rev .it fits a 4 stroke mount.and gear box . only problem I found is that it's loud very loud and any muffler that restrict air will make a big difference in power . with a 20inc wheel and a 52t sprocket my One hit 67kmh all day everyday never changes. And I don't need to pedal ever .I had a 54t on it and it would pop wheelie just like a little dirt bike once the power kicked in it will rip a 66cc in half maybe not on top speed but getting there its 3 Times faster my dad on a 49cc for stroke flat out doing like 55kmh I passed him like he wasn't even there lol...The motor its self is so clean ports are big full cranck comes with a hp carby Reeds hp head its all done already form the box ..if someone made one for a bike that isn't to loud you would never need another engine .Just the pull start once a year. Its so nice in Side the finish it's better then my cars internals .
can you not change the gearing for better topspeed? i've heard of people getting 60+mph with these

Back