Nice ADJUSTABLE Center Kickstand

gearhead222

Local time
1:58 PM
Dear Fellow Gearheads-Thanx to Bonefish, in my quest for a better tensioner I discovered a very nice, adjustable center kickstand for about $19.00. Since I already have another style of kickstand, I cannot give you a review ,but hope that one of you'all will buy one and give the board a report. HTH and here's the link:)-Gearhead

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bicycle-Kicksta...84?pt=Cycling_Parts_Accessories#ht_1570wt_911

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
More like $30 with shipping. I just ordered Mwave dbl leg kickstand for $11 on ebay, should be here tomorrow. I'll let you know if it's junk or not. I just want to get rear wheel off the ground. Just google Mwave DL kickstand. Amazon has them, also......They're probably junk. If I had $30 i'd order the adjustable one you found...really looks solid.

Just got the Mwave Dbl leg kickstand...looks ok for a factory defect, slightly off center but the welds look good. It gets the rear wheel off the ground a good 3 inches on my bike. 16 bucks for a bike repair stand, that's my kind of price:D

Back