Nice site, I've enjoyed looking around

Mark W

Local time
11:57 PM
First off, name is Mark and I live in Minnesota where it is supposed to snow again this weekend. Got to love it.

I have many hobbies and I'll have to admit that I'm not much into motorized bikes but I am into building all sorts of things. My latest project has me in search of an answer I have been unable to find - yet. After spending an entire afternoon cruising around this site (and not doing the work I should be doing), I am convinced I can find some answers here. I'll find the proper place to pose the "q" and will do so later.

I do have to admit, after looking around here, the idea of building a motorized bike could be the next project. How good are these bikes at pulling 100 lbs behind it? Doesn't need to go fast and low end power would be preferable.

Look for my question below and I truly appreciate all the advice and knowledge on sites like this.

Mark W

Hi Mark. Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}

I believe they would be fine pulling 100 pounds a it pushes my 270 pretty well.
Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!

Back