Nigerian Bank(or similar) Scam BAITING!

spunout

ok, we've all gotten them via email. unclaimed money, some distant relative left you in their Will, etc.
I used to just reply with a scathing "F-U, you filthy M*****-F'rs", but now i have found a MUCH more fun way to deal with them...ScamBaiting. making the scammer waste as much precious time and resources as possible, before the scammer gives up. we've all done it a little, but these folks are PROS!
upper right-hand corner you will see links to the Letter Archive. I read "Book Worm" and LMFAO! the ScamBaiter had the scammer read on audio file the entire Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy, thinking he would be paid for it.
Great pix in The Trophy Room, too. And the videos will be great as soon as i have sound.
You gotta give it a look-see cuz these folks are tearin' up the 'Mugus'.
i had to join the forum, just to post my appreciation.

http://www.419eater.com/

Last edited:

I wouldnt even reply to them by email, by doing so you are supplying them with your IP Address. I am not sure what they can do with it, but I have "traced" people back to where they are by IP Address.

fastboy9

great site! on eBay I am always gettin emails from chinese scammers, I'm going to have to try this!

D

dbigkahunna

Thanks Spunout, another hobby. Simillar to my real job. Spread hate and discontent.

KiDD

I have been doing this for sometime now. I like http://www.thescambaiter.com/
I created an gmail account just for the purpose of getting spam! Which is easy! Then you jerk them around for as long as they can stand it, and if your lucky and catch a stupid mugu, you just might get a really nice trophy!

darwin

Hey ALL! I just won the TIMBUKTU LOTTERY but my dog died and my poor cat needs a triple bypass so Im not able to pick it up. This is where I need your help.......you send me $2000.00 and Ill let you pick up my winnings and then Ill spit it evenly with you. Easy money! Did I fprget to mention I have 2 million in winnings? Hurry up and mail me a check!

KiDD

The fees for sending you the $2000 come to around $200, could you please send me the Funds Transfer Fee in cash so I can send you this $2000 ASAP. I can only accept cash for the fees. As soon as I get the $200 I will be able to send you the $2000

Most mugu are smarter than this, but if your lucky you can scam the scammers!

spunout

Attachments

• happycycle.jpg
    happycycle.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 192
Last edited: