NJ RIDERS

lol redeyes this post is 2 years old but...... we can do something maybe in around a month. i am just starting college and working on a weedwacker powered boat with a propeller. I will also be upgrading my ebike as my cheap lithium battery died, with electric car batteries. I dont know how fast your gas 2 stroke is but i can do around 35. But with the battery upgrades i should be able to do 40.
cheers redeyes enjoy the forum

lol redeyes. we can do something maybe in around a month. i am just starting college and working on a weedwacker powered boat with a propeller. I will also be upgrading my ebike as my cheap lithium battery died, with electric car batteries. I dont know how fast your gas 2 stroke is but i can do around 35. But with the battery upgrades i should be able to do 40.
What's going on a month or so sounds good just keep me posted and good luck on your current projects would love to see the final results

I mean one time I was riding my bike home and I got a flat, so i walked it home. Since I have a second ebike that i gave to me dad, I didn't get around to fixing it. When i fixed the tire, I tried to charge the battery pack of 18650 cells from ebay. It would not charge at all. Upon further inspection, I saw some of the blue heatshrink stuff on the lithium pack punctured my some metal from the BMS. I cut open the battery and noticed the bms looked damaged, so i think its a dead bms.
I will order a new bms soon, but I would just rather deal with electric car batteries instead of god knows what batteries from ebay. I looked at the train schedules to bensalem pa where there is batteryhookup, which mark told me about, and it is around 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours by train.

Problem is most of my money is locked up in options trading and the options expire by next month and i usually always hold the spread the day before expiry, so I can't buy an batteries till then....

regarding options: lol

Back