Engine Trouble No air leak and high idle

Redbiker

Local time
4:52 AM
I'm dealing with a LD100 here. I have checked everywhere including the crank seals for air leaks with carb cleaner like normal. Still reving high. Changed out the carb. The jug (Went to the 1 piece yd100 jug).The carb manifold. The piston(skirt matched to intake). CDI. Magneto... pretty much everything besides the crankcase. Could it be so unbalanced that it causes this? Seems to vibrate pretty bad at high revs while riding. Acts like a huge air leak though so much that my choke basically has no effect and idle screw will keep it going but drops off before a smooth idle can be achieved if I twist it out. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I'm dealing with a LD100 here. I have checked everywhere including the crank seals for air leaks with carb cleaner like normal. Still reving high. Changed out the carb. The jug (Went to the 1 piece yd100 jug).The carb manifold. The piston(skirt matched to intake). CDI. Magneto... pretty much everything besides the crankcase. Could it be so unbalanced that it causes this? Seems to vibrate pretty bad at high revs while riding. Acts like a huge air leak though so much that my choke basically has no effect and idle screw will keep it going but drops off before a smooth idle can be achieved if I twist it out. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
check the gasket between jug and case, imbalance would not cause this there is definitely an air leak somewhere.

No oil around seals here. Sprayed with carb cleaner too and didn't seem to change rpm

Back