No Bike Is Theft Proof

This should answer that question quite nicely for you...You aren't gonna like the answer...lol.

Tracking Blocker, I'm not surprised the thieves figured that out
That GPS tracker puts out a signal every 2 hours So that gives a thief plenty of time to disconnect the tracking

This should answer that question quite nicely for you...You aren't gonna like the answer...lol.

As for stealing a car or M/C with a keyless ignition FOB

Thieves use an Electronic Master Key that was developed for the automotive industry so they could start cars without a FOB
It didn't take long until thieves were able to buy one on E Bay

I guess I'll be locking my M/C forks from now on when I park in parking lots

Though I live in a small town (5000), probably at least 40% are addicts. However, my bike is unique and all 16 of our police officers know what my bike looks like. Therefore, it'd have to be taken to another town or broken down and sold in parts.

Still, I bring my bike into my house when I'm done riding for the day. In public, I always secure it and limit the time as much as possible that I have to be away from it. Along with activating the alarms and cell phone notifier. Even with all these precautions, I know nothing is foolproof.

In my town, the most stolen bicycles are BMX bikes. You'll see grown men riding them around a lot; the bike is way too small for them. It's sad to think some kid probably left their bike laying in a front yard and an addict saw it as a way to get high.

Though I live in a small town (5000), probably at least 40% are addicts. However, my bike is unique and all 16 of our police officers know what my bike looks like. Therefore, it'd have to be taken to another town or broken down and sold in parts.

Still, I bring my bike into my house when I'm done riding for the day. In public, I always secure it and limit the time as much as possible that I have to be away from it. Along with activating the alarms and cell phone notifier. Even with all these precautions, I know nothing is foolproof.

In my town, the most stolen bicycles are BMX bikes. You'll see grown men riding them around a lot; the bike is way too small for them. It's sad to think some kid probably left their bike laying in a front yard and an addict saw it as a way to get high.
Yeppers, that's exactly what I do. Limit my visits to gas stations or 7-11's, gone 3 minutes inside I still lock it up. Home carry it up to my 2nd story dwelling.

I just watched this video and thought it was quite interesting because they tried a variety of anti-theft locking devices on a motorcycle...ALL failed to prevent a determined "thief" from stealing it.

Yes, still lock it up as best you can, You will at least keep the amateur novices from stealing it, but a dedicated thief?...NO WAY...lol.

I beg to differ good sir. No bike is " Legally" theft proof. I can build a few devices where the perp won't be getting away with a bike. Problem is, none are legal to protect your property with.............

I beg to differ good sir. No bike is " Legally" theft proof. I can build a few devices where the perp won't be getting away with a bike. Problem is, none are legal to protect your property with.............
I am just so sweet, pure, and innocent, and a paragon of virtue, I would not even be able to think of such things...lol...I ONLY think pure thoughts...lol...lol.

Ahhh...St Damien the 1st, has such a lovely ring to it, doesn't it...lol...Oooops, I think my halo just slipped a little...lol.

OK, Its all set...Now I can use my halo as a hool-a-hoop...lol.

I am just so sweet, pure, and innocent, and a paragon of virtue, I would not even be able to think of such things...lol...I ONLY think pure thoughts...lol...lol.

Ahhh...St Damien the 1st, has such a lovely ring to it, doesn't it...lol...Oooops, I think my halo just slipped a little...lol.

OK, Its all set...Now I can use my halo as a hool-a-hoop...lol.

I'm sure there are dark saints as well............... lol

Back