No clue what I'm doing... No start...I'm back and I need help to make it right.

When you release the clutch lever, of course it locks up...The clutch is fully engaged when lever is released.

Don't you remember reading this when following the tutorial exactly as written???...lol.
I do remember but I'm saying... You know how you can force the wheel into compression. It won't even allow that movement.

I do remember but I'm saying... You know how you can force the wheel into compression. It won't even allow that movement.
When it's daylight, just take it out, pedal to around 7 to 8 MPH release the clutch and start it with the choke full on and just ride...This is not rocket science...lol.

You will only need the choke on for about 30 seconds or so.

When it's daylight, just take it out, pedal to around 7 to 8 MPH release the clutch and start it with the choke full on and just ride...This is not rocket science...lol.

You will only need the choke on for about 30 seconds or so.
OK I hear you and I'll try that but I'm saying when you spin the clutch cog the little cog in front of it doesn't move is it not supposed to.

OK I hear you and I'll try that but I'm saying when you spin the clutch cog the little cog in front of it doesn't move is it not supposed to.
Pull that clutch lever in, the wheel will move...Release that lever, it will lock...It is that simple.

That little gear (proper term is bevel gear) is the end of the crank. So to move that with the other (bigger) gear, and not have it run, you have to have some powerful leg muscles, like T-Rex type legs.

Back