NO FLEX Hybrid mag wheels

• Thread starter Deleted member 32752
  • Start date
Yet the "structural expert" is using a wheel with wallowed out bearing lands. You cannot make this stuff up. :ROFLMAO:

So here's a challenge: You should take your built wheel and send it to Rolff Prima in Eugene OR and have them test it to destruction, they will do this for free. I have built multi thousands of wheels in both bike shops and in manufacturing and your supposed uber wheel has no side to side or radial loading triangulation.. Two really important design factors in what makes a wheel that will not collapse at speed. The graph you presented has no indications of what amount of forces are being applied and which direction. There's an old term here, GIGO.
buddy this really is a pointless coversation. Its like shi++ing your pants then changing your shirt. chose to believe what you want. I do not care.

Can we start getting rid of trolls. They really are making it harder for others to learn.

buddy this really is a pointless coversation. Its like shi++ing your pants then changing your shirt. chose to believe what you want. I do not care.
Can we start getting rid of trolls. They really are making it harder for others to learn.
I certainly KNOW how to get rid of trolls and can readily point out who and what a troll is...lol.

Didn't you say that your experiment failed with the added spokes???

If you can't prove a win-win here, you do not have a leg, (or a wheel), to stand on in this dog and pony show...Just saying.

It makes it harder for people to learn when someone is reinventing the wheel again on something that was invented thousands of years ago and perfected by the ancient Egyptians for their war chariots we have since been using it for many years on our many forms of transportation.

I personally think that your little experiment with adding conventional spokes to your mag wheels which didn't work and failed was the confusing issue here and made things harder for others to learn anything new or useful....You did NOT reinvent the wheel like you had hoped so you lost this one.

It sure as hell is pointless when you start posting like this.
You BOTH seem to have forgotten the rules about being respectful of others here in the forums with your passive-aggressive wording...BOTH OF YOU are guilty of this...I know how to deal with folks that seem to forget this forum rule.

I am not kidding here either, just ask anyone here just how seriousl I am about keeping the peace here in the forums...I do NOT care who starts it or tries for the last word etc...When necessary I have been known to ban ALL parties involved in back and forth passive-aggressive crap like this.

2. Be courteous and respect your fellow members. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behavior is unacceptable. If you take particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilized and constructive way to their posts, you should ignore the user.

5. If you feel another user is attacking or being aggressive towards you, report their message to staff. Do not respond publicly. This simply continues the back and forth that derails topics and makes them uncomfortable for other users. If someone attacks you and you respond with an attack, you will be warned regardless of who started it.

A great example of these controversial post that I have that people like to give their opinion without trying it one the double stacking clutch plate mod everybody knocked it till they tried it two boring out the bowfin carb it got knocked until people tried it and then it was proven by Dyno same with adding spokes to these wheels don't know how dangerous they would have been if I kept riding them but they did reduce Flex but people like to start arguments without any testing of their own. They just like to give their opinion which in this world means absolutely nothing I don't appreciate putting hard work and effort into testing things and people come in and Bash them with lack of facts or anything to back it up they just need to keep their mouth shut

And I was just about to post my best content ever since being on this forum since I have a minarelli my clutch constantly slips and I converted my basket with that of a magnetic clutch from a Chevy Cobalt it's an AC clutch and when Juiced up with the extra coil in the ignition compartment it runs off the 12 volts I used a voltage regulator on my clutch lever and got it to where you can slip the clutch if need be by holding the clutch lever halfway giving it half voltage I've been spending the last 3 months developing this and have documented every step of the way and was about to post it on here but that's not going to happen now nobody appreciates the hard work that I have done as I am the main member on here who is constantly innovating and posting free content I do this to help others and to save them money. but I'm packing this one up and I'm going to the next forum maybe they will appreciate and benefit from an electromagnetic clutch that works flawlessly maybe I'll finally get some of the credit i deserve

DSCF4437.JPG

maybe I'll finally get some of the credit i deserve
You just got your wish, I have just now granted you every single bit of credit that you truly deserve from me as well as our decent and polite forum members who do not think that being an arrogant, conceited, and self aggrandising, Prima Donna is something to be aspired to or be admired for.

The long and short of it all is I refuse to allow ANYONE to continue to belittle other forum members or to say "people are straight turds" as you did on one of your posts I just deleted, this is unexceptable conduct and against forum rules.

NO ONE is so good at this hobby/sport of ours that we would ever think that they are indispensable and are exempt from the forums rules or even just basic common decency towards other folks...Our forum believes in team efforts, not a one man brass band who believes they can "walk on water" that their :poop: doesn't stink and are Gods gift to the hobby/sport of motorised bicycling.

people are straight turds
I am the main member on here who is constantly innovating and posting free content
people come in and Bash them with lack of facts or anything to back it up they just need to keep their mouth shut
I hope by highlighting just three of your "greater moments", that you will see exactly how this sounds to others.

I wish you the very best which also includes hopefully being blessed in such a way that treating people decently becomes a part of your being and your daily life as well as learning a little about being a little more humble in your dealings with others.

Your last posting here is not exactly an example of how to win friends and influence people...It is more like a two year olds raging rant and then for good measure, throwing in a good hissy fit of a temper tantrum.

Back