No More Kits

This question might sound dumb, but is this company actually the genuine manufacturer of modern day Whizzers?
If so, how long have Whizzers been manufactured in Tiawan?

This is the same person [company] that supplied us with all the current problems in quality control and poor engineering.

What makes anyone think they would suddently do it correctly?

The current push is to replace the original manual with a "light weight" clutch, DUH the original wasn't too heavy, just not made correctly. In fact the original clutch was already very light weight.

The only problem with the original was the distance from the motor, and was caused by the arm being made too long and the belt didn't tighten without the belt rubbing the bottom of the bottom front belt guard post. If they would have simply made the arm shorter [like the vintage Whizzer arm], and connect it better [like the vintage Whizzer] to the motor, and use the correct belt [AX26] it would have worked correctly. I know this to be true because I have modified all my personal bikes to be identical to the vintage clutch system.

In order to make the original work correctly only the arm needed to be re-designed, not the entire clutch system.

Have fun,

Back