No more weed eater exhaust sound HACK

Jayraye39

Local time
10:29 AM
Tired of your bike sounding like a weed eater or under powered chainsaw? I was so I did something that will give any expansion chamber exhaust a crisp throaty note. Very simple to do but have to weld. Take a 6" long 2" dia pipe and have the end of your stinger dump into the 2" pipe upon exit.( Welded onto stinger) Now take 5" long 3/4" dia pipe and drill 5-10 small holes in it all around the tube. Now that the holes at drilled Wrap the outside of small tube in fiberglass sheets until the tube and fiberglass together can fit snuggly into the 2" pipe. To keep it inside weld on a big washer so the fiberglass can't bolw out of the 2" tube. This will act just like a glasspack exhaust. And it sounds friggin mean and awsome

20210814_173707.jpg20210814_173756.jpg

Pics or it didn't happen
Frog I'll do ya one better how bout a video
Sounds OK, but my question is why so much smoke???...What are you using for oil and what is the mix ratio???.

Im running 32:1 mix ratio using Amsoil Dominator 2 cycle full synthetic race oil with 87 octane, ethanol-free gasoline...I have zero smoke/zero dripping...Just wondering...DAMIEN

Funny I use the same exact oil at 32:1. The video was of me tuning the carb in the vid it was running a bit rich with a 70 jet later I knocked it to 68

Not to mention it was the breaking period for me aswell
The difference may well be that i DON'T break-in with synthetic, but instead, i use Valvoline 2 cycle conventional oil as that is better to break-in with...breaking in with full synthetic is to "slippery" for that purpose...Thats the only time i use conventional oils on CGs...Full synthetic after that...DAMIEN

Back