No muffler vs muffler

My exhaust came off and dude. Holy s**t, I try to keep a low profile as it is on this thing and no exhaust does the complete opposite
You want to get that exhaust squared away, it's an important part of the way a 2 cycle runs.

It should only be loud if you're doing this.

Don't worry about the oil, if you're still on the first tank of gas, the next few either. Just make sure you're using a petroleum base oil not full synthetic. Then you'll be good to go to 32:1.
Wait this is interesting. I've had many people say to go with full synthetic. Talk to me about why not full, should I go semi synthetic?

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Love the Kawasaki Triple

I use to ride the 500 in 11th grade, Until I dumped it in a Ditch :ROFLMAO: ouch

Wait this is interesting. I've had many people say to go with full synthetic. Talk to me about why not full, should I go semi synthetic?
Chainlube is talking about NOT using full synthetic JUST during the break-in period...You can then go to full synthetic AFTER break-in period is over at a 32:1 ratio.

Chainlube is talking about NOT using full synthetic JUST during the break-in period...You can then go to full synthetic AFTER break-in period is over at a 32:1 ratio.
Right now I am using conventional. So, I have seen people say so many different things. What I'm thinking is doing 16:1 on the first tank (which is where I'm at now. Go to 24:1, then do 32:1 and then on the fourth tank switch to synthetic. Do you lower the oil amount per tank?

Do you say the break-in is finished after three tanks? Or do you do it based on mileage?

Can I get away with a semi synthetic during the break in? I don't want to keep buying the 8oz bottles of Quaker at 7/11 for $3 considering quarts go for $8. I am curious if I can go semi synthetic so I can buy a quart and use it for both the break in and after break in.

Right now I am using conventional. So, I have seen people say so many different things. What I'm thinking is doing 16:1 on the first tank (which is where I'm at now. Go to 24:1, then do 32:1 and then on the fourth tank switch to synthetic. Do you lower the oil amount per tank?

Do you say the break-in is finished after three tanks? Or do you do it based on mileage?

Can I get away with a semi synthetic during the break in? I don't want to keep buying the 8oz bottles of Quaker at 7/11 for $3 considering quarts go for $8. I am curious if I can go semi synthetic so I can buy a quart and use it for both the break in and after break in.
First off, are you mixing your fuel in a gas container? If the corner store has straight 2t oil, use that, that's all I ever use in my daily. I have a full synthetic I use in my mountain bike.

16:1 will get oil all over your shoes. You don't need that much oil. 20:1 isn't much better.
I use 32:1 with a new motor. If you cracked the case open, you would see just how much oil is in the motor. Plenty of it.

better safe than sorry man take it easy do it by the book it's rich for a good reason even if you can't explain it in straight logic or if you did then it would have less meaning

Back