No power possible solution

What is the difference between the 2 transfer port style jugs? There is a solid one and a split one

What is the difference between the 2 transfer port style jugs? There is a solid one and a split one
I havent read much up on them jugs, I use the CDH 49mm steel sleeve jugs, great power & better longevity. Little more pricey but not by much.

Might try a new hotplug I drop off the TN carb put on HP runs smother speed had improved but it's not climbing hills any much better.
What you can do is remove the gut out of your exhaust and that will guarantee 15% improvement but it goes with 4 times more noise.

Might try a new hotplug I drop off the TN carb put on HP runs smother speed had improved but it's not climbing hills any much better.
What you can do is remove the gut out of your exhaust and that will guarantee 15% improvement but it goes with 4 times more noise.
I have an expansion chamber, and I also was running the hp carb, but I switched to the nt while trying to diagnose the problem. I would put the hp back on, but the seal piece cracked and that would cause an air leak.

No power Zac? Here's a solution and it's free buddy.
OIP.p3nVU2fUu4t0LX9WiuXZHgHaFs

Don't listen to these guys, you just need to start running some rocket fuel to make up for it. Although it is way cheaper to just get another jug. Rocket fuel is $100 bucks a gallon. Good stuff though, oh man, I use it in my mower, on a MB I built just to run the fuel, in my truck, throw some in the fire pit, because the flames are cool. lol. Good stuff, smells awesome too!!

Back