No power

Redneckcruisersoftexas

Local time
3:03 PM
When I first got my bike it ran fine for about two weeks then the baffle cap would get clogged with oil and it wouldn’t run without me pedaling it and it was harder to pedal when it ran than just riding as a bicycle so I removed the baffle cap it shot some oil out and I was good about 3 weeks after that I wrecked my bike bent the frame and had to get a new bike well 2 months later (today) I have my bike all together and it is going the same thing I tap on the pipe with a hammer and chunks of oil come out and when it sits oil drips from exhaust when I try to start it it does the same thing except it tries to run and it will pop but everytime it pops it gets oil on my shoes coming from the exhaust gasket which it has blown twice also my spark plug is fouled out could my problem be that my spark plug is bad and it isn’t burning fuel like it should so it is getting bogged down or is there another issue

What is the gas/oil ratio that you are running???

Are you making sure that you are mixing your ratio in a gas can and NOT the 2 litre gas tank???

Has it completed its break-in process yet???

Are you running Ethanol-Free Gasoline???

Have you gotten a good NGK-BR6HS spark plug gapped at .025 thousandths and thrown out that POS Chinese junk Z4 or Z8 series spark plug that came with the kit???

When I first got my bike it ran fine for about two weeks then the baffle cap would get clogged with oil and it wouldn’t run without me pedaling it and it was harder to pedal when it ran than just riding as a bicycle so I removed the baffle cap it shot some oil out and I was good about 3 weeks after that I wrecked my bike bent the frame and had to get a new bike well 2 months later (today) I have my bike all together and it is going the same thing I tap on the pipe with a hammer and chunks of oil come out and when it sits oil drips from exhaust when I try to start it it does the same thing except it tries to run and it will pop but everytime it pops it gets oil on my shoes coming from the exhaust gasket which it has blown twice also my spark plug is fouled out could my problem be that my spark plug is bad and it isn’t burning fuel like it should so it is getting bogged down or is there another issue
Everything @DAMIEN1307 said plus

What engine kit are you running?

Everything @DAMIEN1307 said plus

What engine kit are you running?
Yeah...We covered that on yet another thread Wednesday...lol.

And this one in the recent past...lol.

What is the gas/oil ratio that you are running???

Are you making sure that you are mixing your ratio in a gas can and NOT the 2 litre gas tank???

Has it completed its brake-in process yet???

Are you running Ethanol-Free Gasoline???

Have you gotten a good NGK-BR6HS spark plug gapped at .025 thousandths and thrown out that POS Chinese junk Z4 or Z8 series spark plug that came with the kit???
25:1 ratio
Has completed break in
I mix it in the gas can not the tank
And I am using the Chinese plug that came with the motor

Imaycc kit from amazon
Then get rid of the junk Z plugs and run a 32:1 ratio and replace the exhaust gasket with one that will seal it properly...see if that doesnt start to change things around a little for you.

Also what position is the C clip in on the carburetor needle valve and what is your altitude level as that makes a difference as to where that clip should be.

My c clip is 2nd to last
2nd to last from the top of the needle or 2nd from last at the bottom of the needle???...Complete and accurate information is quite helpful so as not to be guessing and giving wrong instructions.

Slide Needle Grooves.JPG

Back