No spark, no start.

SK8ERSQUREL

Local time
12:02 AM
Got myself a 80cx(66) engine for a few months new slurry of problems all fixed (except exhaust). Now I went to start it the other day and when I pop the clutch the engine got ripped out of the front frame mounts and pulled off to the side. Now I have it all put back together since then with new motor mounts, but when I went to go start it it would not turn over. And so I went out and got a new spark plug and I'm still not getting any spark or getting electrocuted when I test Forest Park. So I was just wondering if you guys knew whether it would be the CDI or the Magneto and which one of those I would have to replace to get this running again. Please help soon as I'm really tired of putting more money Blood Sweat and Tears into the same

magneto and ground wires can easily be tested with a meter - blue wire may have been pulled hard when motor came loose, check that it has good connection - other than that, it would take pugging in a spare CDI to do any more testing

How would I test? I've tried using a voltometer to no avail couldn't get a readout

As well I was just looking around the clutch and magneto cover and noticed that it wasnt set in place properly, so when my engine got knocked it messed up the alignment of the cover to the rest of the body. If I allign that could it solve my issue?

Back