Engine Trouble -no spark- troubleshooting magneto & CDI

I have 1 x white, 1×blue 1×black from magneto...1×black 1×blue from cdi.what goes where?

it's been getting difficult to start, we've had some humid weather, so no biggy, i thought. last night, it just quit, hasn't started since.

ok, at first i thought the magneto got wet, so i put a space heater to it for a while...no change.

i removed the plug, used a metal strap to ground it. pedaled, no spark.

i wired a light-bulb to the white-wire & pedaled, it lights up. wired bulb to blue wire, not even a flicker. of course, i don't think ignition can be checked that way, just covering the bases. how can i check the blue wire for power? keep in mind i have no meter to work with.

the key, i think: is it possible for the white wire to have power, but not the blue?

magneto or cdi? i vote cdi...opinions? when i can afford a part, i'll only be able to afford one or the other.
I've got ten multimeters I just don't know how to use them I'll send you two of them if you teach me how to use it

Thank you very much
Pretty darn sure that if my grandpa can show me how to use a multimeter then there's a video of somebody's gramps teaching somebody how to use a multimeter, probably in more than 6 languages too.

I'm not totally sure what exactly you want to learn with a multimeter, there's like a dozen things it can do then they have extras like reading temperature.

What don't you know about a multimeter, do you know what the differences between volts amps resistance?

Do you simply not give a s**t and simply want to learn to use a multimeter to diagnose your magneto and cdi and basically nothing else whatsoever?

Please be specialific for my mouse brain, lead you to cheese I might.

I bought two of these bike engines and both are having a no fire /spark or anything there new went out and bought new spark plugs and still no fire torn down to get too the Magento wired I did notice that the pics do show white on top and blue on bottom mine blue and white are soldered together black has I pin

you have the newer type with white as just a spare for the blue in case connector goes bad - tape the end of the white so it doesn't touch anything

use a meter to look for about 350ohms from blue wire to ground

Back