No start

I see the white wire in a loop outside of the magneto compartment...its not by any remote chance touching metal and grounding out on you, is it ???...DAMIEN
No, I wrapped it in electrical tape. I moved the needle in the middle of the carb down a notch but its still doing the same thing. Not really wanting to start. Now I will mention I don't have much pedal power because of chain size(don't have proper stuff yet) but I can push it to drop the clutch but it dies out every time.

No, I wrapped it in electrical tape. I moved the needle in the middle of the carb down a notch but its still doing the same thing. Not really wanting to start. Now I will mention I don't have much pedal power because of chain size(don't have proper stuff yet) but I can push it to drop the clutch but it dies out every time.
You got to get up to at least 7 to 8 MPH in order to cold start and keep pedaling long enough to keep it going...are you using the choke...is it too little choke or too much choke etc. ???...DAMIEN

Both don't work. My pedaling situation is kinda messed up right now due to chain size, I also don't have a breaker or master link to shorten

You don't need a chain breaker.. I've shortened a few chains without a master link.
Get a punch and drive the pin out then shorten the chain and reuse the pins.

No spark. As blk to blk and blue to blue. Plug out and against the head, head bolts, etc. Coil tested in rang but doesn't spark

No spark. As blk to blk and blue to blue. Plug out and against the head, head bolts, etc. Coil tested in rang but doesn't spark
Before you can put a motor on a bike, you need a good functioning bike. Get the bike tuned up first, then add the motor.

I dont understand what your saying but taking a guess that you have no spark...That will either be the CDI or the magneto...DAMIEN

dont understand "coil tested in rang"
He’s saying coil tested in the right range on a volt ohmmeter.

Pull magneto. Then flip it over and sand the piss out the spot where it lays against the motor right behind the screw holes so it gets good connection . Motor bike Wan will tell you it worked for him. I personally never had to do it but can see how it works.

Pull magneto. Then flip it over and sand the piss out the spot where it lays against the motor right behind the screw holes so it gets good connection . Motor bike Wan will tell you it worked for him. I personally never had to do it but can see how it works.
I agree, especially if the engine was painted before they put it together. Sand the side of the case too.

Back