No start

I want to see just 1 of these cheap kits make it 2500 miles in stock form.
That has happened already...My El Cheapo Seeutec motor had 6,000 miles in 5 years time on it when my Huffy frame broke a few years back...I still have the motor on a shelf as it is still in running condition...100% totally stock, nothing replaced except clutch pads at the 1st three thousand miles...Just saying
Not just words but documentation and very real proof.
You will have to just look at my posts when I first joined the forums right after all this happened, Thats the only "proof" I have as I never thought anyone would doubt it when I always tell ya all about the failures as well as any victories...lol.

Item 1: Can't recall ever seeing a MB engine made in Japan.
Item 2: How would buying a Japanese engine support American business ?
Item 3: My dislike of FEMA-Mart isn't related to their pricing structure but MANY other issues.
Item 4: As for friction drive, I used one of those little generators that rub against the tire for lights for a while.
Wanna guess what it did to the tire....?
Not to mention the fact that it sounded like one of those hand-crank emergency radios being wound up.

Honda, Zenoah. No kits exist for it, which is why I built my own.

But guess what.. It starts every single time and causes no problems.
Sometimes you just gotta do it yourself.

Jerrys sidewinder bike is a fine example of a home brew chain drive, and with a little bit of thought one could do such or better.

If you want more info on this stuff, start a thread asking about other options aside from the mid frame kits and see what people have to say. Don't wanna hijack another thread.

Item 1: Can't recall ever seeing a MB engine made in Japan.
Item 2: How would buying a Japanese engine support American business ?
Item 3: My dislike of FEMA-Mart isn't related to their pricing structure but MANY other issues.
Item 4: As for friction drive, I used one of those little generators that rub against the tire for lights for a while.
Wanna guess what it did to the tire....?
Not to mention the fact that it sounded like one of those hand-crank emergency radios being wound up.
Item 1. Yes you are right, which led me to build one for such an engine.

Item 2. Because you can buy a kit or parts from American companies and business and mount a quality engine from Japan. Trust me, if there was a American 2 stroke in a light weight 25-35cc that can reach 16,000+ rpms I would be on it.

Item 3. ......

Item 4. You refrain from trying a friction drive because you used a light generator.. once? LoL that's a comical relief.
But don't you get more power from a 2 stroke ?

Yes typically you do, but a 4 stroke can offer other things. No mixing, usually a good low end torque, that cool sound and most, even the cheaper china stuff seems to last longer than the compared 2 strokes. With proper oil changes and what not.

Since I have neither the time nor a machine shop, building my own engine is kinda out of the question. Besides that, I am not a mechanical engineer.
For transportation purposes, I will ALWAYS trust a standard bicycle, skateboard, skates or my own 2 feet more than anything with a motor, the MB is more of a toy.
I'm saving the 'Murcan economy by spending $ 20 on a mounting bracket made in Northern Brazil (formerly known as the US) and $ 200 on a Japanese engine ? Talk about comic relief.
The main advantages of 2-stroke engines are their simplicity, size, weight and I personally like their sound better than the 'smoother' 4-stroke, at least on something that wants to be a motorcycle when it grows up.
The generator(s) didn't get used 'once' but for some time, there are places in the world where you MUST have lights on your bicycle, motor or no motor. (For a motor one, you need as license in those places, btw). Damage to the tires was rapid and significant.
Ever tried to ask a slave - erm, 'associate' - at FEMA-Mart a question about any of their products ? Ever have to fight The System which does not recognize vegetables while checking out ? Ever see yourself on camera while checking out ? Ever have to find someone with a key because bicycle inner tubes are now locked in glass cases ? Negotiate used syringes in the parking lot ?
In the immortal words of the great American philosopher Kelly Bundy, the prostitution rests.

Since I have neither the time nor a machine shop, building my own engine is kinda out of the question. Besides that, I am not a mechanical engineer.
For transportation purposes, I will ALWAYS trust a standard bicycle, skateboard, skates or my own 2 feet more than anything with a motor, the MB is more of a toy.
I'm saving the 'Murcan economy by spending $ 20 on a mounting bracket made in Northern Brazil (formerly known as the US) and $ 200 on a Japanese engine ? Talk about comic relief.
The main advantages of 2-stroke engines are their simplicity, size, weight and I personally like their sound better than the 'smoother' 4-stroke, at least on something that wants to be a motorcycle when it grows up.
The generator(s) didn't get used 'once' but for some time, there are places in the world where you MUST have lights on your bicycle, motor or no motor. (For a motor one, you need as license in those places, btw). Damage to the tires was rapid and significant.
Ever tried to ask a slave - erm, 'associate' - at FEMA-Mart a question about any of their products ? Ever have to fight The System which does not recognize vegetables while checking out ? Ever see yourself on camera while checking out ? Ever have to find someone with a key because bicycle inner tubes are now locked in glass cases ? Negotiate used syringes in the parking lot ?
In the immortal words of the great American philosopher Kelly Bundy, the prostitution rests.
With a copy of Big Uns!!!🤣😂🤣

Back