No Suspension..... too sketchy?

Geometry must be correct

DSCF6447.JPG
DSCF6450.JPG

^^ Tell that to them little chopper boyzzz!
Them little chopper boys evidently know a little bit more about the "geometry" of their bikes just to keep them stable enough to ride than most people i have seen here in the forums have probably learned trying to build motorised bicycles...lol...and then fail in the process...lol....DAMIEN

Find a frame that fits the fork you like... The aftermarket springers require fabrication to some degree... Measure the head tube length with the bearings clamp etc... you want to run and a little extra

I run a non suspension setup with mag wheels 30ish mph. I do have big cruiser tires though. I don't ride off pavement. Rough streets do suck and I don't go fast down those. I'm talking decently maintained road.

Find a frame that fits the fork you like... The aftermarket springers require fabrication to some degree... Measure the head tube length with the bearings clamp etc... you want to run and a little extra
If it were me I'd find a bike in my price range w/front suspension already there and worry about farkling up the rest of the bike, new or used.

Sketchy suspension is parts for a future project... I'm testing everything on a pedaler before even thinking about motorized

Attachments

• IMG_20220502_201103165.jpg
    IMG_20220502_201103165.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 98
Back