No tension on clutch arm

Andreoem

Local time
1:53 PM
Brand engine, im at tighten flower nut to engage the engine, however when the flower nut is
20210123_121059.jpg
tightened the clutch arm loses all tension to where theres none left to pull.

Attachments

• 20210123_121046.jpg
    20210123_121046.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 169
Answer the question or get out, its not up for discussion.
You will need to readjust the whole thing when you make changes at the flower nut, tightening the flower nut pulls the inner shaft in and away from the bucking bar and ball bearing and to much will leave no engagement!

You will need to readjust the whole thing when you make changes at the flower nut, tightening the flower nut pulls the inner shaft in and away from the bucking bar and ball bearing and to much will leave no engagement!
Exactly thats where i am, thing is at no point from the flower nut being lose to tight does it lock up the rear wheel from going forward, so then i keep tightening it and there is no engagement left. Actually right now im at where pulling the clutch will free the wheel, but no pulling it in will lock up the wheel in both directions.

Exactly thats where i am, thing is at no point from the flower nut being lose to tight does it lock up the rear wheel from going forward, so then i keep tightening it and there is no engagement left. Actually right now im at where pulling the clutch will free the wheel, but no pulling it in will lock up the wheel in both directions.
Will the engine start where the clutch pull in allows the wheel to spin freely but when not pulled locks the wheel from spinning in both directions?

Answer the question or get out, its not up for discussion.
Loosen butterfly pull in clutch on bars finger tighten with clutch disengaged , insert lock screw , should have tiny bit of play in clutch lever ,but should be perfect adjustment .

This guy was on another forum asking the same question. He thought when the clutch was engaged it should spin freely of the motor forward and as the motor turns it grabs only pushes forward. He didn't grasp the clutch engages why the sprocket was locked solid to the motor. He thought the clutch worked like a freewheel engaged and free period not engaged
Hope he gets the answer he's looking for , whatever that may be.

Back