No top end power

That's the reason I switched to CDH, 1 your glowing reviews on them, 2 alls I've ever needed on them is like you said, clean the ports & go.
7 years almost 8 now, I've been using CDH. Not once have they ever screwed me. Not that the mail hasn't been damaged, just they always made it right, and quick too. Never more than a few days to let me know they are shipping my replacement. An always friendly too.

You can even see in the picture the size of the ports. And the shape. Left is trash, right one is much better.
I seriously cant wait for this new jug. Ive just about had it with this bike. Just a little taste of how its beating me up lately lol drill bit through aide of my thumb

Attachments

• 3BB66289-D400-4B7F-A7F2-6E0024760E04.jpeg
    3BB66289-D400-4B7F-A7F2-6E0024760E04.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 89
7 years almost 8 now, I've been using CDH. Not once have they ever screwed me. Not that the mail hasn't been damaged, just they always made it right, and quick too. Never more than a few days to let me know they are shipping my replacement. An always friendly too.
Ive ordered some parts from cdh. Good quality

One on the left, better low end performer, on right, better high end. I like the left jugs best. It lets me tinker with my engine. Even if I'm just cleaning cast slag.
Agreed! I like the left ones as well, lol I think it comes down also, on how much you like to tinker, if your like me & cant leave nothing alone.

Agreed! I like the left ones as well, lol I think it comes down also, on how much you like to tinker, if your like me & cant leave nothing alone.
Really? I like to tinker all day but why would you want to port when you dont need too. How can a jug perform better with such smaller ports

Back