No top end power

I widen them. Sometimes raise, but usually the extra gasket gets that done. I just like the extra support and low end I get. Most my bikes are made to spin max power around 6500 rpms.
Yeah i just learned that yesterday. I just want top speed. Could care less about low end power

7 years almost 8 now, I've been using CDH. Not once have they ever screwed me. Not that the mail hasn't been damaged, just they always made it right, and quick too. Never more than a few days to let me know they are shipping my replacement. An always friendly too.
I got some basic stuff from cdh and I thought it was good quality. (Sprockets and can't remember what else). Then I saw some dude say CDH should stand for Can't Design Hardware, so I became skeptical. But now that someone I trust trusts cdh I will be less skeptical.

I got some basic stuff from cdh and I thought it was good quality. (Sprockets and can't remember what else). Then I saw some dude say CDH should stand for Can't Design Hardware, so I became skeptical. But now that someone I trust trusts cdh I will be less skeptical.
Some dude that has a YouTube channel for bikes, I think cdh makes some of the best stuff for the price.

Back