Bike Security no wiring Bicycle Alarm with pager/remote for under $50.00

They had three left when I bought mine. Like lojack for a bike. 129.00. Drop it down the seat tube. Give 5.0 your address. If the Cops get within an 1/8 of a mile they can pick it up. Battery lasts 6 months. Need to call PD and tell them the bike has been stolen. I think its Alvar Industries, Somona, Ca. I have $$$ in my bike. Hope this helps.

They had three left when I bought mine. Like lojack for a bike. 129.00. Drop it down the seat tube. Give 5.0 your address. If the Cops get within an 1/8 of a mile they can pick it up. Battery lasts 6 months. Need to call PD and tell them the bike has been stolen. I think its Alvar Industries, Somona, Ca. I have $$$ in my bike. Hope this helps.
Dallas Police will not come out for stolen property of any kind with a value under $2,500.00 or less, you have file a complaint over the phone or over the Internet.
Even with a value of $2,500.00 a stolen MB is considered as a low priority call and could take several hours for them to respond . and they wonder why Theft is so high

Back