Noise when rolling bike. Coming from drive axle.

Mike zeck

Local time
1:56 AM
When pulling the bike out to ride. I engage the clutch I here a clank.? Normally. But when I roll the bike I here grinds, but it's not the chain. Chain is loose. But sounds like its coming from the bottom end ! It started a little now getting worse! Would anybody have an idea what to do? Its a 66-80cc BBC motor from China. First time posting anything really would like a little help. Also does anybody know of pics how to take it apart to check bottom end. If so please post them here for myself as well as others who may need this information as well...Also, How do I flush out the bottom end. Thank you again.

Moderators Note:
I have edited out Mike zeck's publically posted email address for obvious reasons.
Almost all forums are being scanned by web bots and personal information such as email addresses and phone numbers are increasingly being misused by bad folks for spamming and scamming purposes.
Don't leave personal information out in open forums, but rather, use the private messaging system that we have built into the forums.

Thank-you all...DAMIEN

See all photos here.

Back