Nomo gas bike!

I put easily 40 miles on my bike a day. In Florida there is no guarantee no rain day. I travel between Boca, Delray, Boynton, West Palm and Pompano to coconut creek.
I carry roughly 20 to 50lbs extra plus me 205 lbs.
Bring a charger? Or carry extra gas?
As an electrician I'm not confident in battery technology as a whole when dealing with moisture rich environments.
Tesla vehicles catch on fire. I promise not enough technology is in electrical bikes. Why the heavy price tag? Bet maintenance cost are for the ones who can afford it.
I'll wait. Id rather run out of gas than have an electric bikes battery over heat or a motor winding burn up between my legs thank you, or be stranded on the side of a road with no way to fix the circuits that fried from excessive heat.
Let me know when you put 1,000 miles on your electric bike with no expensive maintenance upkeep.
Then we will talk about electric bikes.

Looking into my crystal ball Shocker and I see many flat tires in your future!
I dont have flat tires. Usually end up shredding a tire cuz I cut the head off a nail or Wutever and.... Thats about how it happens but in all honesty... I carry an extra tube and foldable spare tire LoL
Nothing in them currently.

Never had an issue with debris puncture. Probably because I only ride up the road and back, lol. Although Chinese electronics aren’t always bad quality you never know. I mean most phones are made in China and I had a Samsung phone that was like 6 years old and still worked. I tend to like the rumble of an engine under me than silence. In that case may as well put on those tight clothes cyclists wear and put the electric motor on a road bike lol.

In that case may as well put on those tight clothes cyclists wear and put the electric motor on a road bike lol.
I draw the line on the GAY LOOK, no siree not me buddy. Not that there's anything wrong with that but that's not how I roll, capiche?

it is for wind resistance and more speed. heck if i can get an extra 10 mph, i would shave my head and ride in a speedo.

LoL yea right. I don't even wear a helmet... sometimes I'm in my flip-flops.... Lol
I passed a guy the other day on u.s. 41 and he was in a speedo like lance Armstrong... I slow down and turn off the motor and tell him you're going too slow and turn the motor back on and he tries to catch me.
Nope. A Speedo and a fancy streamline helmet wont help you catch me. Even if you have an electric bike. I bet you can't.
Lol

There isn't enough magnets in this world to make an electric motor produce as much speed as a gasoline engine.
Ask any certified or licensed Electrician.
And if it is possible the motor would not fit on any bike let alone a Tesla.

There isn't enough magnets in this world to make an electric motor produce as much speed as a gasoline engine.
Ask any certified or licensed Electrician.
And if it is possible the motor would not fit on any bike let alone a Tesla.

Once again you obviously are ill informed,Electric motors are kicking ass in every form of motor sports and just getting better!In the second video the electric bike rider starts at the back and in the first lap has over taken half the feild and by the end is placing on the podium,There are many ebikes that would leave you in their dust!

Back