Noob from the midwest

All I did was give him an alternate way of contacting me specifically, not direct him to some FB forum or anything else. I personally live close to the kid so figured give him a way to contact me so I could help if he needed hands on help. I wasn't just gonna put my phone number on here so FB it was. Not like I'm running ads for FB or sending him to other forums on the subject
That is why forums like this use the PM's, (Private Messages),...every forum has them so your not publishing phone numbers, etc in public...Its that little envelope in the upper right corner of the forum page right next to your screen name.

I personally live close to the kid
"KID"???...Looking at his pic on his avatar, I would say the "bloom is off the rose" as far as "Kid"hood is concerned...lol.

Live close by???...I happen to know by everyones IP addresses they sign on with, which states people live in and in some cases which cities...lol.

Guess some people got butt hurt I gave you an alternate way of contacting me since I used FB.lol. didn't realize how sensitive this site was, next I'll be deleted out for hurting someone feelings for helping someone else.... People need to grow up for real. It's not like I directed you not to come on to this forum because that would be a mistake, I've learned a lot from this place and have helped countless more. It's a great little site with a big impact on learning our skills and tricks/tips along the way....
Yea wth really? I didnt even realize this went on till just now. I work graveyards so usually passed out during the day. But seriously got salty over you giving me another means of contact?
We have had this happen in the past where different people had joined the forum and used it to direct others either to their Facebook section for motorised bicycles or their Reddit subforums for MB's, as well as their youtube channels in order to attract a following for themselves and their self styled "Zeda Mafia" Zeda motorsports, ESmalik, AKA Smolik Performance, RDM, etc. and thats just a few of them by names they used for their sites.
One even went so far as put out false information that they had bought this forum in order to shut it down.

Reddit as well as Facebook almost shut down their sites unless they retracted their false statements in trying to get a following after themselves at the expense of legitimate MB forums.

Be aware that these people were actually "trusted vendors" with businesses selling there products here in the forums before they did these things.
They were also ripping off forum members of their hard earned money for motors and parts for their bikes that they never received, so yeah, we are a little bit sensitive about this for the good of the members of this forum.
Some of you folks were not here in the forums last year when these people caused an uproar in this forum as well as their own forums.

I have allowed your posts to stay on this thread without deleting them as I realise that you guys were not here when all of this hullaballoo was going on so i'm giving you a pass on this one.

In future, tread lightly the next time when you decide to "call out" the forums moderator or its administrator...We have our membership to think of and take our responsibilities towards our members and this forum very seriously...Thank-you...DAMIEN

Back