NoOb from Venice, CA

tattooedherper

Local time
6:45 AM
Hey there,
I must admit that I have been a longtime guest here, reading all I could and trying to make a good decision about what to buy and the like. I finally bought a bke, and a motor and I figured it was about time to register. I am going to build a rather custom bike starting with a Micargi Mustang and a 50cc Grubee StarFire. I plan on photographing and posting every step of the build for all to see. Thanks in advance for all of the questions you guys/gals will answer. Talk to you in the rooms.
AJ

Welcome aboard. I'm not familiar with the Mustang, but if it's anything like the Micargis I have seen, it'll make a beautiful motoredbike.

And documenting your build with good photos is a great idea. An actual public service. People following will be able to see how it's done. Good for you!

Have fun.

Welcome to the site.
Like the looks of the Mustang. That series all look good. Your adding a very good engine. It will look good and be dependable when your done. Looking forward to your progress.

I stripped the bike down today and am going to start fabbing up some motor mounts, which will be welded (with a rubber "vibration" dampener) to the frame along with a welded chain tensioner with one of those ATV style spring loaded deals. I'm not messing around with this one. It going to be "forward" mounted ie. not on the seat tube. Should be awesome. We'll all see. I look forward to meeting some of you local MBers too. I know there have to be some in the area.

Whats up welcome go the site, I look forward to following your build I am in about the same stage as you I just stripped my bike ready for paint and my 80cc will be here in a few days

hey AJ, I'm building a mustang gts just picked it up yesterday. will probably post some pics sat. good luck with your build it will be cooll to see the pics of your phases.

Rob..........Glendale CA

Back