Noob looking for advice

Dan on the website it specifically states these new arrivals will not have rev limiters. Hope they're still under $200.

I notice they have a "5G" belt drive for the 79CC listed as "new for 2019". That looks like fun!

5G 79.jpg

I've been looking at that too. Wonder if it would hold up on a 212, would need to drill a different bolt pattern for fitment but that shouldn't be too hard.

Faaaaaaaart 212 faaaaaaaaaaaaart shut up /immature bullcrap lol

Edit: dude, not like my opinion matters but I think we should keep these things under 150cc.

98, hmm I think I heard of it but almost barely lol. isn't there a Briggs also fits in that level? aka the Coleman minibike/gokart motor

Oh the gx100 clone i think. You know Mitsubishi actually makes alot of small engines just probably don't market them in the U.S Just found a Japanese website that sells many different models of the Mitsubishi engines. I've heard the zeros in WW2 had mitsubishi motors in them. Probably why Mitsubishi cars are so cheap.

yikes Alibaba hahaha,, gotta be a US distributor. that site is best for importers bcs often there's a minimum# they call MOQ, and then the freight cost.
sometimes you find a mfgr that will sell 1 unit tho.
I tried to get 5 triple forks custom made, sample order for 27.5/700c but CDH gave me the runaround. so i never bought anything off there, falling back on resellers on fleabay

I did n bookmark that small diesel engine tho. freight is $65, motor is only 150

Back