Not Dead yet!

Just touching base with everybody- I turned 68 last Wednesday and went to a car show yesterday where I saw a young lad and his first motorbike build. It was impressive! Between that and current gas prices, I have decided to get back in the game!
Welcome back to the forums...I'm just a year behind you at 67 yrs old...lol.

This is my present build:

DSCN0229.JPG

BTW Damien... how do you like those "crotchless" seats? I've never sat on one.
They are the most comfortable seat I have ever used...I think this one below with what I call a "snubnose" seat will be my next seat to try.

Watch the video in the website advertisement for a good laugh...lol.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
All you old buzzards around here...I'm a youngster at 63.9 years old. When I first joined the forum I felt like I'd be the odd ball old man in the room. Didn't realize there was so many older guys interested in such a hobby. It's the wisdom and experience the older guys bring that I pay attention to. This is not to say younger guys have nothing to offer. Everyone has good things to offer.

Sgt. Howard you have a forum join date of 2010. That has to rank close to the top of current active members here now.

What sort of build are you gonna assemble this go round?

Edit: I looked at your media. Lots of photos... a fabricator with a strong foundation in electronics. Those are some good looking bikes. A true asset to the hobby. Looking forward to seeing more...

At 60 I guess I'm just barely old enough to drink 🍻 😆
Gotta watch those brewskies before riding. Don’t wanna take out the lady next door’s clothes line. Have parachute underwear strapped across the eyes blinding the riders eyes. It could lead to taking out the mailbox too. All that action would lead to having to drown sorrows in another beer.
This IS just a joke. I know better…funny though thinking about it.

Back