Not Dead yet!

We old guys grew up with Puch scooters and Whizzer kits from the local Western Auto store. My sister dated guys who rode Vespa and Cushman scooter, later Honda Super 90s and Dreams. My first bike was a 50cc Ducati with a busted piston skirt and though she didn't run that well, she got me around on ounces of gas siphoned from Dad's roto tiller. MB builds remind us of those glory days flying down country or small town roads at 30mph like we were Parnelli Jones at the Indy 500. Those truly were the good ole days.

All you old buzzards around here...I'm a youngster at 63.9 years old. When I first joined the forum I felt like I'd be the odd ball old man in the room. Didn't realize there was so many older guys interested in such a hobby. It's the wisdom and experience the older guys bring that I pay attention to. This is not to say younger guys have nothing to offer. Everyone has good things to offer.

Sgt. Howard you have a forum join date of 2010. That has to rank close to the top of current active members here now.

What sort of build are you gonna assemble this go round?

Edit: I looked at your media. Lots of photos... a fabricator with a strong foundation in electronics. Those are some good looking bikes. A true asset to the hobby. Looking forward to seeing more...
I will be 68 in 2weeks

Back