Not running right...

Soooooo, i dropped in a o.55 jet, revs normal like a 2 stroke now, well at low reves and mid range, full throttle, bogs out, i also had to buy a new carb as i broke off the inlet tabs that clamp to the inlet pipe, so at this stage i'm thinking when its got a 0.65 jet in, it 4 strokes at all revs, 0.55 jet is grate at low to mid range revs, so a 0.60 should be just right, which just so happens wasn't one of the ones i ordered lol. feck....but upside is i have low to mid range, just bogs out over half throttle or under load, if i lift the back wheel off the ground and open it up, screams like it should, just not when im on it... which i would say is progress lol,

Soooooo, i dropped in a o.55 jet, revs normal like a 2 stroke now, well at low reves and mid range, full throttle, bogs out, i also had to buy a new carb as i broke off the inlet tabs that clamp to the inlet pipe, so at this stage i'm thinking when its got a 0.65 jet in, it 4 strokes at all revs, 0.55 jet is grate at low to mid range revs, so a 0.60 should be just right, which just so happens wasn't one of the ones i ordered lol. feck....but upside is i have low to mid range, just bogs out over half throttle or under load, if i lift the back wheel off the ground and open it up, screams like it should, just not when im on it... which i would say is progress lol,
Compression test?

Back