nothin special

I say go through it to make sure it all works well, but leave the finish alone and make it all look vintage- crust and all.

yeah, checkin it out a little better would have been good. Just had to pull the rear fender, braces and engine chain guard out from under the rear wheel after the fender brace snapped, lockin it up under full throttle. It wasn't that bad, being that it's only a 24" bike, I was only going probably 20mph. The fenders tangled up and I had to bang out the chain guard, but I'm back up riding and not hurt. Would have been a different story if it was the front fender. Off with the fenders....

wow that got a good look to it i like how the motor fills that space up ..what is the bike is it a radio flyer ?

ps safety should come first go over that bike

That's why I built it, I wanted to fill the open space... it is a 24" B&H Flyer(Baker and Hamilton) probably 40's or 50's, not really sure of the manufacturing date. It's small and dangerous to ride because of the bars. I may have to change em out. I may change the rear sprocket too, to see if I can't get some more speed out of it.

yea.. cool bike for sure ..iam sure you could sell the bars i seen a few bike on here with thos kind of bars

That's why I built it, I wanted to fill the open space... it is a 24" B&H Flyer(Baker and Hamilton) probably 40's or 50's, not really sure of the manufacturing date. It's small and dangerous to ride because of the bars. I may have to change em out. I may change the rear sprocket too, to see if I can't get some more speed out of it.

What about the bars makes it dangerous?

Back