Now building second one this month

I’m finished well cutting my cable ends tomorrow and crimping the ends on .The start up time.I tried my cable cutters and it cut like a piece of _____ So I’ll run to a hardware store in morning. Then start it up.
Looks great from my house...lol...DAMIEN

I’m finished well cutting my cable ends tomorrow and crimping the ends on .The start up time.I tried my cable cutters and it cut like a piece of _____ So I’ll run to a hardware store in morning. Then start it up.
Good job Wan,
Sometimes wire cutters will have a small hole in the deep V part of the cutting edge to strip wires.
I'm just pointing this out in case ya didn't realize this and it might be the trouble with your wire (cable) cutters.
To cut a wire ya gotta position the wire so it misses the little hole.

IDK Maybe you've been cutting nails with your cable cutters and you really do need new cutters LOL

Good job Wan,
Sometimes wire cutters will have a small hole in the deep V part of the cutting edge to strip wires.
I'm just pointing this out in case ya didn't realize this and it might be the trouble with your wire (cable) cutters.
To cut a wire ya gotta position the wire so it misses the little hole
Thanks Wrench I actually bought a higher price pair of cable cutters when they cut cables it doesn't fray. Now there dull and fraying. I wanted to put the little crimp cap on them.Those wire stripper with the hole in it on my fray too.

Thanks Wrench I actually bought a higher price pair of cable cutters when they cut cables it doesn't fray. Now there dull and fraying. I wanted to put the little crimp cap on them.Those wire stripper with the hole in it on my fray too.

I use line mans side cutters they work great.
Crimping tool pliers for the wire cap of course

I've had these couple of side cutters for ever. I even cut finish nails with them too and their still sharp.

Ace should have line mans side cutters or Lowes & Homedepot
DSCF4301.JPG

Back