Now my piston is hitting my spark plug

Juicyjayocean

Local time
4:09 AM
It made a noticeable dent in the piston too this will affect performance yes I should swap the piston but first figure out why the spark plug is suddenly hitting when all I did was remove a base gasket

You moved the cylinder and head down by removing a base gasket and it hit the spark plug. You didn't forget the head gasket, did you?

Let's see what the new head does for me I feel like it'll solve all these problems because it's the slant head that's causing the issue

Let's see what the new head does for me I feel like it'll solve all these problems because it's the slant head that's causing the issue
Why did you remove the base gasket?
You didn't have this problem before you removed one of the two required base gaskets...Did you think they provided two of these by accident???...That is what caused the issue, not the fact of it being a slant head.

Just for future referrence, it is never recommended to make any changes to any of these China Girls until they have totally completed breakin proceedures.

You didn't have this problem before you removed one of the two required base gaskets...Did you think they provided two of these by accident???...That is what caused the issue, not the fact of it being a slant head.

Just for future referrence, it is never recommended to make any changes to any of these China Girls until they have totally completed breakin proceedures.
Lord knows, I'm an hour away from an oil change and valve clearance check. I eventually have to tighten something up lol.

This is with the new head I was getting about 34 before hopefully crank stuffing plates will put it over the 40mph mark

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-08-16-45-03-09_69d25885d03c99808b04b6d0558f6b88.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-08-16-45-03-09_69d25885d03c99808b04b6d0558f6b88.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 75

But my squish gap is huge though at 1.6mm i thought it would reduce it but now I see the error of my way and went with the two gaskets with the new head I haven't gotten to checkout the new squish yet I got excited threw it on and bolted to see if I got any gains

And I did get past the break in stock now I'm upgrading but a lil to much at 1 time so I'm slow it down break it in with what I got on it rn

Back