Now that Sick Bike Parts has shut down, what's the off the shelf solutions to shifter bikes?

You never know, you should PM him and see if he'll work out a deal
precious.jpg

To be fair, I only have 3 of the HD Freewheels, one of which is actually put aside for a buddy who wants to do a build of his own. The other two I probably won't be letting go of as I have my own plans. I do also have an UHD freewheel, again, my precious.

A lot of the other parts I have I would probably part with, but they are also more common and easy to find items. If I was made of money I might have bought more, but those HD and UHD freewheels weren't the cheapest things.

precious.jpg

To be fair, I only have 3 of the HD Freewheels, one of which is actually put aside for a buddy who wants to do a build of his own. The other two I probably won't be letting go of as I have my own plans. I do also have an UHD freewheel, again, my precious.

A lot of the other parts I have I would probably part with, but they are also more common and easy to find items. If I was made of money I might have bought more, but those HD and UHD freewheels weren't the cheapest things.
I get it. Maybe he could find I r on ebay

Back